Friday, December 17, 2010

HEY! How ya doin?

I would like to give a big THANK YOU to Gevlon and his Greedy Goblin blog for the mentions, it has helped a lot with getting the word out about us. So if you haven't already go check his blog out!

PuG Inc, i am happy to say, is off to a great start! We have had people joining the last few days and lots of hits on the blog so people are definitely checking us out. If you haven't joined up yet come on by and drop us a line.

Kricknard and I have ran a few instances together in the LFD and let me tell you its so nice to have a fellow guildie with you when your pug'ing! It makes the M&S you encounter way more bearable, I can't wait till we can do full guild runs, it will be amazing!

Hope to see you in game!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Pug Inc. members! This is Vin in game. I just rerolled here on Korgath to join this awesome guild! I rolled a DK, so if anyone needs to burrow gold for your first riding skill, or dual talent spec, feel free to ask, though I will expect repayment. Also a quick tip. Train cooking level 1 and do the cooking daily in Org. every time you need to head back there. It gives XP and gold based on level so it's not that bad, and you level cooking for free to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many active people do you have? I noticed no one is even 85. I am considering transferring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have 23 or 24 right now..... Most of us leveling on up there, but the holidays sort of slowed us down a bit. Contact Zintix, Kricknard or Raico in game and we'll give you an invite!

    ReplyDelete